4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Gait, (Plot 2) At The Shires, Main Street, East Hanney
- Exclusive private gated development
- Rare opportunity in desireable village location
- Stunning kitchen with quartz worktops
- AEG appliances
- Feature fireplace with log burner facility (log burner not provided)
- Character barn style 4 bed detached property
- Double car port
THE SHIRES - This is a unique development of just six luxurious detached homes built by Lagan Homes and is situated off Main Street in the heart of East Hanney, Oxfordshire.
The Gait - (Plot 2) is a stylish barn style 4 bedroom detached home with a spacious open-planned living design and stylish specification.
East and West Hanney are known locally as "The Hanney's" and have a wonderful, active community. Situated between Wantage and Oxford The Hanney's are centrally located within the Vale of the White Horse to enjoy all the rural pursuits as well as easy access to both road and rail networks.
The village benefits from a village store, several Public Houses and has a superb butchers/farm shop.
East Hanney is just just 7 miles from Didcot Parkway Railway Station and the A34 is just 4 miles from the village which provides a quick connection to destinations both north and south. The local market towns of Wantage (4miles) and Abingdon on Thames (6miles) are just a short drive away.
East Hanney has an exception bus service too with journey time into Oxford city centre taking under 30 minutes on a half hour/hourly basis.
Please contact Green & Co New Homes for more information.
Green & Co New Homes
Tel: 01235 768007
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55765959.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9003419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Green & Co - New Homes, South Oxfordshire . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.