4 bedroom terraced house for saleGranville Avenue, Hartlepool
- FOUR BEDROOM CHARACTER BAY FRONTED
- RETAINING ORIGINAL FEATURES
- LOFT ROOM WITH VELUX WINDOW
- REAR YARD & MATURE FRONT GARDEN
- EARLY VACANT POSSESSION
CHARACTER BAY FRONTED MID TERRACED HOUSE RETAINING FINE ORIGINAL FEATURES. Offered with Early Vacant Possession Assured, the property is Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed. The Second Floor Loft Space has been converted into a Hobbies/Games Room, which has a Velux window.
CHARACTER BAY FRONTED MID TERRACED HOUSE RETAINING FINE ORIGINAL FEATURES. Offered with Early Vacant Possession Assured, the property is Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed. The layout comprises Entrance Lobby, Hallway, Front Reception Room with feature period fireplace, Rear Reception Room with feature period fireplace, Morning Room with wide archway leading to Kitchen, 4 Bedrooms with built in wardrobes to main and fully tiled Family Bathroom/WC. The Second Floor Loft Space has been converted into a Hobbies/Games Room, which has a Velux window giving natural light and is accessed via a fixed staircase. Externally there is a Yard to the rear and Mature Garden to front.
UPVC panelled entrance door with etched Double Glazed insert, dado rail, coved cornicing, impressive heavy panelled inner door with stained glass leaded insert leading to;
staircase leading to First Floor, understairs storage cupboard, dado rail, coved cornicing, radiator.
Front Reception Room 14' 10" x 14' (into angled bay window) ( 4.52m x 4.27m (into angled bay window) )
feature carved timber period style fire surround with marble back panel, marble hearth and inset 'living flame' coal effect gas fire, TV point, telephone point, dado rail, coved cornicing, wall light point on dimmer switch, radiator.
Rear Reception Room 12' 9" x 11' 2" (into alcoves) ( 3.89m x 3.40m (into alcoves) )
delightful carved timber fire surround with cast iron insert with ceramic tiled hearth, decorative tiled inlay and open grate, sliding Double Glazed patio door leading to rear, dado rail, coved cornicing, dimmer switch, radiator.
Morning Room 12' x 9' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.00m )
sliding Double Glazed patio door leading to rear, radiator, wide archway leading to;
Kitchen 14' 3" x 10' ( 4.34m x 3.05m )
range of wall and floor cupboards with curved top working surfaces and inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, matching flooring, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, space for slot in Range, UPVC Double Glazed panelled door leading to rear garden, built in breakfast bar, radiator.
dado rail, built in linen cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 1 14' x 12' 8" ( 4.27m x 3.86m )
(into angled bay window, alcoves and range of built in mirror fronted wardrobes) radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 10' ( 3.51m x 3.05m )
(plus recess and understairs storage cupboard) radiator.
Bedroom 4 8' 2" x 5' 2" (plus door recess) ( 2.49m x 1.57m (plus door recess) )
fully tiled walls, matching suite comprising bath with timber side panel and mains operated shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC with timber seat and cover, matching tiled flooring, wall mounted heated towel rail.
Bedroom 3 9' 9" x 8' 4" (plus door recess) ( 2.97m x 2.54m (plus door recess) )
Velux Double Glazed window, eaves storage cupboard, access via fixed staircase (suitable for a wide variety of uses i.e. hobbies room, study etc)
Yard To Rear
Small Front Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55771183.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.