3 bedroom apartment for saleMere Bank, Liverpool, L17
- GREAT INVESTMENT PURCHASE
- CASH BUYERS ONLY
- CURRENTLY TENANTED
- A SECONDS WALK TO SEFTON PARK
- 13 MINUTE DRIVE TO LIVERPOOL CENTRE
- CLOSE PUBLIC TRANSPORT LINKS
- ON SITE PARKING
- Approx. 7% NET YIELD
Urbane Brix Estates is proud to present this great investment opportunity for any entrepreneur wanting to add to their portfolio. This apartment is currently tenanted with a long term tenant meaning it is a great time to purchase this property to start gaining instant returns.
This ground floor apartment is in a great location, just a 10 minute walk from the high street of Smithdown road with all of the amenities you would need. Being just a 13 minute drive from the city centre it also feels a world away from city living being encompassed by greenery. The 1 minute walk to Sefton Park, one of Liverpools largest parks, makes it the perfect place for any young family who wants the city and suburb life.
There is onsite parking which is Right to Park, any potential tenant will need a permit and a fob which is at a deposit of £20.
This apartment is currently let out at £700 PCM on a periodic tenancy, please contact for more details on charges etc. Currently earning an estimated NET yield of 7%.
There is a management company in place at the moment by the name of Fortis Lettings however this property is available to be self managed.
If you would like any more information please contact us at Urbane Brix Estates and one of our sales consultants will be happy to help.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55772625.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 117887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urbane Brix, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.