3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSalmons Way, Fakenham
- Plot Number 173
- "Ickburgh" Three bedroom semi house
- 10 Year NHBC Buildmark Warranty.
- Ultra modern heating and insulation
- Driveway and Garage
- High quality finish
- Beautiful kitchen options
10 Year NHBC Buildmark Warranty. A three bedroom semi-detached house, which is usually paired with another Ickburgh. The Ickburgh has a through lounge-diner, separate WC and kitchen to the ground floor and two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a bathroom to the first floor.
PLEASE NOTE, the internal photos shown are for illustration only and are taken from another Ingham build.
Fakenham is a market town centrally located a short drive from the North Norfolk coast. The twon has a weekly general market, a monthly farmers' market, several supermarkets and many other shops including independent stores and national chains.
Fakenham is served by regular bus services to Norwich and Kings Lynn, and there is a coach service to London (these details are dependant upon bus company rulings).
The twon has a primary, middle and upper schools. Further educational requirements are met by Technical Colleges in Kings Lynn and Norwich.
Sporting activities are catered for. Fakenham has a nationally known race course and an indoor sports centre that provides for a range of activities including bowls, badminton, squash etc. Non-sporting activities can be pursued in the surrounding area, these include horse riding, bird watching and rambling.
Places of interest open to the public in the area include The Shrines at Walsingham, Cley Wildlife Reserve, Blickling Hall, the ruined Saxon Chapel at North Elmham, Pensthorpe Wildfowl Centre and Sheringham Park.
Fakenham is approximatley 22 miles from Kings Lynn, 10 miles from the coastal town of Wells-Next-The-Sea, 25 miles from Norwich and 15 miles from Swaffham.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 80078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.