2 bedroom terraced house for saleDerby Road, Aston-On-Trent
- Attractively presented terrace cottage residence
- Ideally suiting the first time purchaser
- Beamed sitting room with log burning stove
- Dining kitchen
- Two bedrooms and modern shower room
- Gas fired central heating system
- Double glazing to windows
- Cottage garden to rear with useful outbuilding
- Sought after village location
- Viewing of the property is highly recommended
THE PROPERTY AND VILLAGE Character, middle terraced cottage situated in this highly sought after South Derbyshire village locality. Ideally suiting the first time buyer, the gas centrally heated and double glazed accommodation briefly comprises beamed sitting room, kitchen, two bedrooms and modern shower room. Viewing is recommended.
Aston itself enjoys a post office, village store, two pubs and a highly regarded primary school. There are further more extensive amenities in the near by towns of Castle Donington and Melbourne, around 4.5 and 6 miles away respectively
SITTING ROOM 16' 7" x 12' (5.05m x 3.66m) Accessed via a modern composite and double glazed entrance door. Leaded double glazed bow window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, open tread staircase rising to the first floor, beamed ceiling, exposed brick feature fireplace incorporating a cast iron log burning stove. Laminate flooring.
DINING KITCHEN 11' 10" x 9' 6" (3.61m x 2.9m) Including a range of units at eye and base level providing work surface, storage and appliance space. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over, facility for gas cooker, plumbing and space for a washing machine, integrated fridge and freezer, concealed Baxi wall mounted central heating boiler, beamed ceiling, tiled floor and door opening to the rear elevation.
LANDING With overstairs storage cupboard and access to the roof space.
BEDROOM ONE 11' 2" x 10' 5" (3.4m x 3.18m) With leaded double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator, bespoke fitted antique pine wardrobes.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 2" x 10' 5" (3.4m x 3.18m) With two leaded double glazed windows to the front elevation enjoying distant views towards the village church, two central heating radiators.
SHOWER ROOM Having been refitted and including a suite in white of wash hand basin and WC. Walk in cubicle housing the Aqualisa electric shower. Chrome heated towel rail, wall splash backs, tiled floor and opaque window.
GARDENS To the front elevation there is an area of lawn flanked by stocked borders. To the rear is a patio garden with shrubs and planted borders and a shared path which leads to a useful brick store.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55776330.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100111002135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marble Property Services, National - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.