2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBarrington Crescent, Birchington, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Garage and off-street parking
- Kitchen with separate dining area
- Sought-after location
- Offered with the benefit of no onward chain
- EPC energy rating C (70)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £235,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
This beautiful bungalow will ensure that peaceful and quiet life that you seek, but it also close enough to a variety of local amenities to make it incredibly convenient too.
Situated in an established residential area close to the Village High Street, Barrington Crescent is a wide and peaceful road and this home would make the perfect place to downsize to.
The bungalow really is a blank canvas giving you many options when it comes to decorating to your own tastes. The lounge is a bright and welcoming room and the light streams in through the window, making it the perfect place to relax and unwind.
The kitchen has a useful room running off it, meaning that as well as the two good-sized bedrooms you can have a dining area, so often a consideration when it comes to finding that special home.
The two good-sized bedrooms are located to the rear, overlooking the tranquillity of the garden.
Outside of the bungalow you have a large, low-maintenance rear garden as well as side access and your own garage in addition to plenty of off-road parking to the front and side.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This home has been in my family for some time, we liked Barrington Crescent so much that we ended up buying two bungalows here!
This home has been perfect in so many ways as it is situated in a fantastic spot close to shops, schools, beaches and Birchington village. It is also conveniently located for nearby transport links such as the A299 and M2 as well as the nearby bus routes to the Thanet towns and Canterbury beyond as well as Birchington's main line train station.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 18'2 x 11'6 (5.54m x 3.51m)
- Kitchen: 9'11 x 8'6 (3.02m x 2.59m)
- Dining Area: 8'10 x 8'7 (2.69m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'2 x 10'2 (4.63m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'2 x 8'2 (3.10m x 2.49m)
- Garden to Front
- Garden to Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55776333.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10128242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.