2 bedroom house for saleSherborne Road, BA21 5BJ
- Historic Chudleigh Flour Mill
- Bespoke interior must be viewed internally
- Two double bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Open plan living plus study
- Views of the river and Golf Course
- Sound system, Alarm, Sprinkler System
- Dble car space
- Seating overlooking the river
Chudleigh Mill is located within walking distance of the mainline station and offers 1450 sq ft of accommodation set over two floors, and overlooking the river. The accommodation offers an open plan kitchen/living area, Study, Two double bedrooms and two bathrooms. Other Features; Internal sprinklers, video entryphone and alarm systems, Double car port. Seating area with riverside setting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55777323.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8644577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mayfair Town & Country, Ilminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.