3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOwen Road, Kirkdale, L4
- Well Presented Accommodation
- Period Terraced Property
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Local Shops and Amenities
- Excellent Transport Links
- Close to Liverpool City Centre
- Back Yard
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- No Chain
- Ideal First Time Buyer/Investment Property
A WELL PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM END OF TERRACE BENEFITING FROM CLOSE PROXIMITY TO LIVERPOOL CITY CENTRE AND GOOD ROOM SIZES
The accommodation briefly compromises of; entrance hallway, front living room knocked through to the back dining room, modern fitted kitchen, family bathroom and a back yard with gated access. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and a single bedroom.
The property also benefits from double glazing and gas central heating.
The property is currently tenanted but is available with vacant possession.
This property will not be on the market for long so contact us today to arrange your viewing!
Property Type: End of Terrace House
No. of Floors: 2
EPC Rating: D66
Council Tax Band: A
Local Authority: Liverpool City Council
Parking: On Street
Heating/Energy: Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Atlas Estate Agents, Aigburth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.