3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Gorran at Coast @ Perranporth, Perranporth, Liskey Hill, Cornwall TR6 0HF
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Car port
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Private rear garden
- White sanitaryware with chrome finish taps
- *Illustrative image only and exact specification may differ
Enjoy modern living with the open plan Kitchen/ Dining/ Family room to the first floor with double doors leading to the private terrace, perfect for entertaining! The separate living room has access to the terrace through double sliding doors allowing plenty of light. All 3 bedrooms are on the ground floor with an en-suite to the master bedroom. This unique home boasts high specification and integrated appliances, perfect for any family home.
Outside, you will benefit from carport parking and turf to the rear garden with a cold feed shower and external tap.
Located in the countryside less than a mile away from Perranporth's beautiful seaside town, you can enjoy both coast and country living! With 3 miles of golden sand and scenic cliff walks to enjoy, Coast is the ideal place to call home, whatever your family requirements. You will also have access to some of the county’s most picturesque coastline and the A30. With an Oftsed rated ‘Good’ primary school close to home, a good amount of amenities available in town and a mainline train station a handful of miles away, it’s easy to see why Perranporth is a great choice.
With Help to Buy, Part Exchange and Assisted Move available at Coast, we can help make your dream move a reality.
- Bedroom 1 - 3.50m x 2.98m 11'6" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.60m x 2.40m 15'1" x 7'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.50m x 2.61m 11'6" x 8'7"
- Living Room - 3.51m x 3.50m 11'6" x 11'6"
- Kitchen/Family/Dining Area - 7.35m x 4.60m 24'1" x 15'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55787841.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_20. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.