3 bedroom detached house for salePhoenix Street, Sandycroft, Chester
- A STUNNING HOME BUILT IN 1884!
- SET ON A MORE THAN GENEROUS PLOT!
- INTEGRAL GARAGE AND OFF-ROAD PARKING!
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS & FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS!
- HIGH CEILINGS AND WINDOWS!
- LOADED IN NATURAL LIGHT!
A TRADITIONAL & CHARACTERFUL PROPERTY, WAITING TO BE TRANSFORMED INTO THE PERFECT FAMILY HOME! - Built in 1884, this period home is loaded with potential, original features, and natural light in abundance. Set back from the road and nestled into a beautiful green surrounding in the centre of Sandycroft, the property is blessed with a generous plot and attractive facade. This small town is home to a range of local amenities, shops and restaurants, with Sandycroft Primary School around the corner, as well as being a short drive into Chester's City Centre. Briefly the property benefits from a reception hallway, lounge, sitting room, kitchen, dining room, and conservatory with it's own downstairs WC. To the first floor there are three spacious double bedrooms, as well as a family bathroom suite. To the front of the property there is a large garden, mainly laid to lawn, boasting a vast range of mature shrubs, trees and hedges surrounding the garden creating a private aspect, alongside a block-paved driveway offering ample off-road parking for multiple vehicles, as well as access to the garage via double opening doors. There is gated access up the right side of the property leading to the rear. To the rear, the garden is mainly laid to lawn, with a varied patio area ideal for outdoor furniture and entertaining. There are raised planter areas and two ponds. Brick built greenhouse, with further patio area. There is a secondary garage accessible from the rear via rear door. With a further brick built coal-store to the rear of the garden. This property is newly available to the market and ready to view! Call 01244 88 66 55 to find out more!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55789485.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8735697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.