2 bedroom apartment for saleAustin Way, The Parks, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12
Offers in Excess of
- Very well presented
- Modern two bedroom apartment
- Ground floor
- Within walking distance of the town centre and train station
- Open plan 18ft living/dining room
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three piece bathroom
- En-suite shower room
A very well presented and modern two bedroom ground floor apartment located within walking distance of the town centre and train station. The accommodation includes an open plan 18ft living/dining room, a contemporary kitchen with integrated oven, hob and fridge/freezer, three piece bathroom suite and two bedrooms of which the master has an en-suite shower room.
There is allocated parking to the rear and a telephone entry system.
The property is situated with walking distance of the town centre and railway station. Bracknell has recently undergone a complete regeneration with over £240 million invested to transform Bracknell Town Centre into an exciting 1 million square foot shopping and leisure destination. One of the biggest Town Centre regenerations in the UK, The Lexicon Bracknell is set to become one of Berkshires most convenient and vibrant shopping and leisure destinations. For the commuter, access to the M3 and M4 motorways is close at hand and Bracknell train station provides direct trains to London Waterloo and in the other direction to Reading.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55791324.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRC180209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Worth Estate and Land Agents, Bracknell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.