6 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSt Aubyns Road, Eastbourne
- 100 Yards Seafront
- Attractive Victorian 3 Storey Home
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Potential for Large Family Home, Home & Income or Guest House
- 6 Bedrooms on the First & Second Floors
- 100 Yards to Local Shopping Facilities
- 2 Connecting Ground Floor Reception Rooms
An exceptionally spacious 6 bedroom end of terrace property, located less than 200 yards from Eastbourne seafront. This substantial three storey victorian home is constructed with attractive part brick and part tiled elevations beneath a tiled roof and has the potential to provide a large family house, home and income or a guest house, subject to planning permission being obtained. The property has the benefits of a feature small balcony at first floor level, gas fired central heating, double glazing and two large connecting reception rooms at ground floor level. The house occupies a convenient location just behind Eastbourne seafront, within one hundred yards of local shopping facilities, whilst Eastbourne town centre is within a half mile of the property.
DINING ROOM - 13'8" (4.17m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
SITTING ROOM - 14'10" (4.52m) Into Bay x 13'3" (4.04m)
KITCHEN - 14'5" (4.39m) x 10'3" (3.12m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM 1 - 14'6" (4.42m) x 10'4" (3.15m)
narrowing to 9`6"
SHOWER ROOM / WC
BEDROOM 2 - 13'5" (4.09m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
BEDROOM 3 - 16'7" (5.05m) x 14'11" (4.55m) Into Bay
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM 4 - 15'10" (4.83m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
BEDROOM 5 - 11'4" (3.45m) x 10'1" (3.07m)
BEDROOM 6 - 12'4" (3.76m) x 8'6" (2.59m)
STUDY - 12'3" (3.73m) x 8'5" (2.57m)
REAR COURTYARD GARDEN
SMALL FRONT GARDEN
EPC - E
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55791772.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaper Stanbrook, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.