3 bedroom mews house for salePipers Way, Burton-on-Trent
- Well Appointed Home on a Corner Plot
- No Upward Chain. Offers Invited.
- Ideal for Families or Investors
- Two Reception Rooms & Dining Kitchen
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage & Parking
- Energy Rating: C
An entrance door opens into the hall with stairs rising to the first floor, useful understairs storage cupboard and doors leading off to the ground floor accommodation including a guest cloakroom/WC which is fitted with a two-piece suite.
The first reception room is a well-proportioned lounge featuring double glazed French doors opening onto the garden. The second reception room is a separate dining room with a bay window to the front.
The large dining kitchen is equipped with a range of base and wall cabinets, sink unit with mixer tap and appliances including an oven, hob. There is space and plumbing for a washing machine, dishwasher and an American style fridge freezer. A double glazed window overlooks the front elevation and a door leads out to the rear garden.
The first floor stage landing has doors leading off to three double bedrooms and the family bathroom.
The master bedroom is situated to the rear with useful built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room with a double shower enclosure, WC, wash hand basin and a window to the rear.
Completing the accommodation is the family bathroom which is fitted with a suite comprising; panelled bath, wash hand basin, WC and there is a window to the front.
Outside, the property is set on a wide corner plot with a spacious lawned garden area, railings and hedge row to the perimeter and a pathway to the front door. A tarmac driveway provides off road parking and gives access to the garage.
To the rear, the enclosed garden has a paved walkway, lawns, fencing to the perimeter and gated access to the side.
To view this property please contact John German Estate Agents in Burton.
Freehold - we understand there is a maintenance charge of £180 per annum (purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to the tenure via their legal representative).
Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas are believed to be connected to the property, but purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to their suitability.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100953071828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John German, Burton upon Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.