3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRenmuir Street, Tooting, Wandsworth, London, SW17
- Wood Floors
- Private garden
- Public transport
- Street Parking
- Central Heating
- Fully fitted kitchen
Ref: #PPB044 OPEN HOUSE 23RD JUNE 2018 10am -1pm (by appointment only- please contact Parmjot Bansoodeb on 07723 465 798)
A large and modern three bedroom, two bathroom semi detached house with high ceilings throughout within walking distance to Tooting Station and Tooting Broadway Underground Station as well as several bus routes.
Added bonus of a large private garden as well as scope to extend into the loft and back (STPP). Great as a BTL or for families and professionals alike.
This is an exciting opportunity to acquire a semi detached house on the street in such pristine condition and in a prime location in London ready to move into.
Tooting is a fabulous location with its collection of high end bars, trendy restaurants and local amenities.
Tooting Station (Zone 3),Tooting Broadway Underground Station (Northern Line, Zone 3), Colliers Wood (Northern Line, Zone 3)
EPC Rating: E
Council: London Borough of Wandsworth
Contact Parmjot Bansoodeb - 07723 465 798
Agents Note: In accordance with Section 21 of the Estate Agency Act (1979) we must, by law, declare that the vendor of this property is a relative of a member of staff at Surrealty Ltd.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SURREALTY LIMITED OR KELLER WILLIAMS NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REG180081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keller Williams Prime Properties, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.