3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleYarmouth Road, North Walsham
- Character end terrace house
- Three double bedrooms
- Sitting room with wood burner
- Bespoke kitchen
- Open plan dining room
- Family bathroom and en suite shower room
- Off road parking and garage
- Beautifully landscaped garden
- One bedroom annex with shower room
- Redecorated throughout
Norfolk Property Online presents a fabulous end of terrace period property in a much sought after location within North Walsham. The property features a sitting room with wood burner and newly fitted double height windows, an open plan kitchen dining room with bespoke units and granite work surfaces, pantry, utility room and downstairs shower room. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a three piece family bathroom. The property benefits from off road parking and garage to the front of the property with a beautiful landscaped garden to the rear. An additional one bedroom cottage has been recently renovated in the rear garden providing a fantastic space for a studio or bedroom for an independent older or younger family member.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55797840.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28082434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Norfolk Property Online, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.