3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCherry Walk, Boston
Offers in Excess of
- SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO ONWARDS CHAIN
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING & TANDEM LENGTH GARAGE
- LOW MAINTENANCE SIDE GARDEN AND GRAVELED FRONT
- CORNER PLOT IN POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
A spacious 3 bedroom detached bungalow situated within CLOSE PROXIMITY to Boston town centre & amenities and is offered FOR SALE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN. The property benefits from AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING, TANDEM LENGTH GARAGE and LOW MAINTENANCE SIDE GARDEN.
A spacious 3 bedroom detached bungalow situated within CLOSE PROXIMITY to Boston town centre & amenities and is offered FOR SALE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN. The property benefits from AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING, TANDEM LENGTH GARAGE and LOW MAINTENANCE SIDE GARDEN. Internally the property briefly comprises of; Entrance Utility, Shower Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Lounge, Inner Hall, 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Entrance/ Utility Room 9' x 6' 1" ( 2.74m x 1.85m )
With a UPVC Entrance Door to the front elevation, leading to Entrance/ Utility Room.
Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, double glazed window to the front aspect, work surfaces, tile flooring, access to roof space, ceiling light point, wall mounted central heating boiler and door to the Shower Room and Kitchen.
With low level WC, shower cubicle with electric wall mounted shower within, double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, ceiling light point and fully tiled walls and floor.
Breakfast Kitchen 16' 3" x 8' 5" ( 4.95m x 2.57m )
With a range of wall and base units, under lit LED lights, two double glazed windows to the front elevation, stainless steel sink and drainer, single bowl inset to the work surfaces, tiled walls and flooring, integrated oven and gas hob, with stainless steel cooker hood over, space for dishwasher, fridge and freezer, radiator, breakfast bar, coved cornice, ceiling recessed spotlights, ceiling mounted spotlights and door to the Lounge and Inner Hall.
Lounge 13' 5" x 12' 5" ( 4.09m x 3.78m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed patio doors to side aspect, gas fireplace with marble base and heath, radiator, TV point, coved cornice, ceiling light point and ceiling rose.
Inner Hall 8' 5" x 7' ( 2.57m x 2.13m )
With a radiator, access to roof space, coved cornice, ceiling recess spotlights, tiled flooring and doors to Three Bedrooms and Bathroom
Bedroom 1 13' 5" x 10' 8" to wardrobe ( 4.09m x 3.25m to wardrobe )
With double glazed window to the side aspect, fitted wardrobes along one wall, radiator, coved cornice and ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 10' 5" ( 2.84m x 3.17m )
With double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, coved cornice and ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 9' 4" x 5' 5" ( 2.84m x 1.65m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, coved cornice and ceiling light point.
With double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, fully tiled walls, airing cupboard, ceiling light point. A bathroom suite comprising of a stand alone bath with ball and claw feet, mixer taps over and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and high level WC
Low maintenance frontage which is predominately laid to gravel, pathway to the front door, gate to drive way, hard standing providing off road parking for two to three cars up to the detached tandem Garage.
The side garden is a low maintenance garden, fully enclosed by timber fencing and predominately laid to paved patio, ideal for entertaining with service door to the garage.
Tandem Length Garage
With up and over front door and power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55799991.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.