3 bedroom apartment for saleSeven Sea Gardens, London
Offers in Excess of
- Three Bedroom Apartment
- Sole use of private terrace
- Private Parking Space
- 7th floor with lift access
- 24 hour Concierge
- Excellent Condition
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Two further private balconies
Situated on the 7th floor of this well maintained building and offering dramatic views of Canary Wharf and The City is this beautiful 2/3 bedroom apartment offering close to 900 sq.ft. of internal living space. Consisting of a great sized open plan layout with a high spec fully integrated kitchen, solid wood floors and a large private terrace with stunning views as well as two further private balconies. The apartment also compromises a master bedroom with private en-suite, a second double bedroom, a private off street parking space for one car, 24 hour concierge service, use of the communal courtyard and use of the gym* located within the grounds of the development.
Caspian wharf is situated in a sought after location with easy access to a convenient selection of transport links including Devons Road & Langdon Park (DLR) as well as being within close proximity to Bromley-By-Bow Underground (District, Hammersmith & City Line).
NB* Please note the gym is an additional cost however residents in Caspian wharf receive a discount on the standard tariff
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55800333.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28083117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine and Country, City Living. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.