5 bedroom property for saleHayward Road, Thames Ditton, KT7
- Huge Master Bedroom with Walk-In Wardrobe and En Suite Bathroom
- Four Additional Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Reception Room with Doors to Garden
- Newly Fitted Kitchen
- South-Facing Garden
- Garage with Garden Access
- Close to Village and Station
- Tennis Courts, Library and Other Local Amenities Moments Away
- Excellent Schools in the Catchment Area
A rarely available spacious and well presented five bedroom detached house with a garage on this ever-popular development opposite Giggs Hill Green and close to the village and station. The property has been beautifully maintained throughout and features a spacious reception room with patio doors opening onto the pretty south-facing garden, which is part decked and part laid to lawn. The ground floor also offers a newly fitted kitchen, office/study, dining room and WC, and has wooden flooring throughout. On the first floor are four good-sized double bedrooms, two with en suite bathrooms and one with built-in wardrobes. The second floor boasts a vast (28' x 23') master bedroom, complete with walk-in wardrobe and en suite bathroom. There is ample storage throughout the property. Just moments away is a recreation park, with tennis courts, basketball courts and a toddlers' playground, plus a library, medical centre and community centre. The house is also ideally located for excellent local schools. Internal viewing is highly recommended!
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55801794.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2100009916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawes & Co, Thames Ditton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.