2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMondello Drive, Alvaston, DERBY
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS AND WELL PRESENTED
- SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- TWO BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- ENJOYING EASY ACCESS TO REGULAR BUS SERVICES
- EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES
Situated in an incredibly popular location is this deceptively spacious semi detached bungalow with off road parking which enjoys easy access to regular bus services, excellent local amenities and Derby city centre from its position
Situated in an incredibly popular location is this deceptively spacious semi detached bungalow with off road parking which enjoys easy access to regular bus services, excellent local amenities and Derby city centre from its position. The well presented accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, kitchen, lounge, bathroom, two bedrooms, conservatory, front and rear gardens and driveway parking. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!
having front elevation double glazed door with obscured glass inset with double glazed floor to ceiling side light, obscured glass, laminate flooring, wall mounted alarm controls, coving, storage cupboard housing wall mounted consumer unit, radiator and doors leading into
Kitchen 8' 9" x 8' ( 2.67m x 2.44m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with under unit lighting, rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven and grill, integral four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher, space for a fridge freezer, space for a tumble dryer, side elevation double glazed door with obscured glass gibing access to driveway, side elevation double glazed window, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, tiled flooring and radiator.
Lounge 17' 2" x 9' 8" ( 5.23m x 2.95m )
having front elevation double glazed window, wall mounted contemporary gas fire, laminate flooring, coving, radiator and door leading into
having laminate flooring, loft access hatch, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and doors leading into
Bathroom 7' 9" x 4' 10" ( 2.36m x 1.47m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below and panelled bath with shower over, mixer tap, tiled surround and glass screen, tiled flooring, tiling to walls, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill and radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 9' 7" ( 3.58m x 2.92m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, laminate flooring, a range of fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 8' 1" ( 2.84m x 2.46m )
having a range of fitted wardrobes with storage over, radiator and rear elevation double glazed french doors providing access into
Conservatory 16' 4" x 9' 2" ( 4.98m x 2.79m )
having side elevation double glazed french doors providing access to rear garden, side and rear elevation double glazed windows, laminate flooring, space for a large dining table, translucent roofing, wall light, power and radiator.
to the front of the property there is a driveway providing ample off street parking which is flanked by a garden mainly laid to lawn which incorporates pathway to front entrance door, gated access to rear garden flower beds, outside lighting and boundary hedging. to the rear of the property there s a garden which is mainly laid to lawn incorporating paved patio, outside lighting, two garden sheds, well stocked flower beds, outside tap and boundary fencing and hedging.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55805752.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.