3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRydal Avenue, Whitchurch
- Mature Semi-Detached House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Good Sized Rear Garden (Not Overlooked)
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Large Detached Single Garage
- EPC Grade = E
If you're in the market for a 3 bedroom semi-detached house, complete with its own driveway and large single garage, then you would be daft not to consider this one!
It is in a lovely, quiet spot and offers surprisingly spacious accommodation, in addition to a good sized garden.
Target buyers cover a wide spectrum, from first time buyers, through to young families, investors and couples alike, such is the appeal of this mature property. It is located within easy access to the town centre, there are nearby bus routes and it is within a short stroll from Whitchurch rugby club. Those travelling by car will appreciate the close proximity to the bypass, with fast road links for travel into Shropshire, Cheshire and North Wales.
All windows have been replaced with uPVC double glazed units and central heating is from a log burning stove in the lounge, so things should be pretty cosy during those long winter months in front of the fire/TV! An archway leads from the lounge into the rear facing dining/kitchen and the downstairs bathroom has a white suite.
Upstairs, there are three bedrooms, whilst outside there is off-road parking for several cars in the driveway, along with a good sized detached single garage.
The rear garden is on two levels, including an upper deck/patio with steps leading down to the lawned area, all being enclosed for the safety of children and pets.
The icing on the cake is the fact that this house is offered with the benefit of having no onward chain.
To view this property call AJ Reid on 01948 665566
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55806106.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7070717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AJ Reid Estate Agents , Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.