4 bedroom terraced house for saleCullompton
- Generous family accommodation
- 3 double bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Bedroom 4/study
- Modern bathroom
- Attractive large conservatory
- Well-planted, mature garden
- Good local amenities
- Supermarkets nearby
- Quick access to Exeter/M5/buses
This fine town centre house offers particularly spacious, high-ceilinged accommodation, typical of the era of its build. With separate dining and sitting rooms and three double bedrooms and a large bathroom upstairs, the accommodation would ideally suit a growing family, enjoying the convenience of the local schools, supermarkets and other amenities. The dining room has been subdivided to provide a fourth bedroom or study. To the rear of the house, there is a large conservatory with some classic ironwork features and beyond this, a pretty garden, with established flower and shrub beds.
Cullompton has a range of shops, supermarkets and other popular local amenities. The town is ideally placed for commuting, with quick access to Exeter, Junction 28 of the M5 lying to the east of the town, regular bus services and rail links at Tiverton Parkway and Honiton stations.
Exeter c.14 miles. Taunton c. 23 miles. Tiverton c. 7 miles. Tiverton Parkway Station c. 6 miles. Honiton & station c. 11 miles.
Please see the floor plan for the dimensions. The internal photos have been taken with a wide angle lens to show more of the rooms.
Details for property ID 41455 supplied to Rightmove on 05/09/16 at 3:15 pm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55807471.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seddons, Cullompton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.