2 bedroom cottage for saleHampton
- corner plot in the heart of 'Old Hampton Village'
- close to Bushy Park and River Thames
- charming attached period cottage c1800
- former milkman's cottage to the Garrick Estate
- spacious and much improved accommodation
- central heating and double glazing
- living room with feature fireplace
- 2 double bedrooms
- delightful walled landscaped gardens with vines
- scope to extend subject to planning
The spacious and much improved accommodation includes gas fired central heating, double glazing. double aspect living room with feature fireplace and study recess, modern updated kitchen/diner (19' x 10'2) with full range of appliances and wood burning stove, utility/storeroom. Master bedroom with en suite shower/steam room. further double bedroom with en suite bathroom with double jacuzzi bath. delightful walled landscaped gardens with vines. Scope to extend - subject to planning and scope for off street parking - subject to planning. NO CHAIN
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9697519_7296144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tredinnick & Bower, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.