3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElmswood Road, Liverpool
Offers in Excess of
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Through Family Lounge / Diner
- Morning Room Ideal for Family Dining
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Hob & Oven
- Three Generously Sized Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with Separate WC
- Driveway & Garage for Off Road Parking
- Laid to Lawn Garden with Patio to Rear
Located on Elmswood Road in the popular residential area of Aigburth, L17, is this budding three bedroom semi detached property, arriving at the sales market courtesy of appointed agents, Move Residential. The property is in need of some modernisation throughout although is very well maintained, providing the perfect opportunity for a lucky buyer to put their own personal stamp upon and create their ideal family home. The property is briefly comprised of; an entrance hallway, a spacious through family lounge and diner, a morning room which is ideal for family mealtimes and casual dining and a substantial fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, an integrated gas hob and oven and ample work surface space. To the first floor, you will find two generously sized double bedrooms- one of which benefits from custom built fitted wardrobes, a single bedroom and a family bathroom suite with a separate WC. Externally, to the front of the home, a flagged driveway provides off road parking whilst a convenient single garage provides additional storage space. To the rear elevation, there is a laid to lawn garden with a flagged patio area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8131624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.