7 bedroom detached house for saleGreat Smeaton, Northallerton
Offers in Region of
- Substantial five bedroom house
- Large south-facing gardens
- Three reception rooms
- Two bathrooms
- Double garage, courtyard and workshop
- New oil fired central boiler (2016)
- Solar panels
- Panoramic views to the south
A SUBSTANTIAL FIVE BEDROOMED CHARACTER RESIDENCE WITH A HOST OF INTERESTING PERIOD FEATURES.
The property provides spacious living accommodation together with a number of period features and benefits from a new oil fired central heating boiler (2016) The property stands on a large south-facing plot with large gardens and far-reaching views over the adjoining countryside. There is an impressive reception hall with a lovely return staircase. The kitchen/breakfast room has been refitted and benefits from an electric Aga, cooker and integrated dishwasher. The living room has an open fire and sash windows overlooking the rear garden, The dining room has an open fire and impressive exposed beams to the ceiling and leads to the sitting room overlooking the rear. There is also a study, utility room, stores and two WC/cloakrooms. From the landing with arched window there are five bedrooms, the master with a dressing room, and there is a family bathroom and separate shower room. A staircase leads to the second floor where there are three further rooms/storage. Externally, there is a driveway providing off-street parking and access to the double garage. The double garage has doors to the front and rear allowing access to the courtyard, and further detached garage/workshop. The gardens are south-facing providing lovely, far-reaching views, with a formal lawn area, orchard and a number of seating areas including a natural garden. Subject to any necessary planning consents, there is the potential for further development.
Manor Farm House is a substantial detached period family home sitting on a large south-facing plot with open views over the adjoining countryside.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Oil central heating, mains electric
The front garden wall to the west of the property is within a Conservation Area
Local Authority: Hambleton District Council (Tax Banding G)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55819134.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27892256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Northallerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.