2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMeadow Way, Jaywick, Clacton on Sea, CO15
- ESTABLISHED TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF SANDY BEACH
- MODERN REPLACEMENT DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- EXTERNAL WALL INSULATION & ELECTRIC HEATING
- INTERNAL MODERNISATION REQUIRED
- CHAIN FREE - CASH BUYERS ONLY
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE ROOM SIZES COMPRISES: -
Side entrance door, doors to front bedroom, shower room and: -
LOUNGE: 14’6”max. x 10’3”
“L” shaped room with two radiators, double glazed side window, rear door to Bedroom Two and further door to: -
KITCHEN: 9’7” x 6’2”
In need of updating, currently with stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces with drawers and cupboards under, plumbing for washing machine, access to loft, double glazed rear window, wall cabinet.
BEDROOM 1: 12’ x 8’
Double glazed front windows, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 8’ x 6’
Radiator, double glazed rear window.
Dated suite comprising enclosed shower cubicle, turquoise low level wc., pedestal washbasin, radiator, double glazed side window.
Off road parking to front.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55819750.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 302Meadow-t-350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peagrams Estate Agency, Clacton-on-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.