2 bedroom apartment for saleCaldew Close, Carlisle, Cumbria
- Beautifully appointed first floor flat north of the city
- 2 bedrooms, living room, bathroom
- Electric heating and double glazing
- Communal parking & garden
- Occupancy restrictions apply, price denotes 70% share
- Internal inspection highly recommended
- Energy Rating C
This beautifully appointed 2 bedroomed first floor flat is ready to simply move into and occupies a quiet and pleasant location north of the river. The property has the benefit of double glazing and electric heating and briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms and Bathroom. Outside there are communal gardens and parking. Internal Inspection Highly Recommended. Occupancy restriction applies. Suitable for occupants of 55 years of age and over. Please contact the office for further details. Price denotes 70% shared ownership with Two Castles Housing Association. No chain
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COC160199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.