2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleClifton Green, Clifton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 0DB
- Two Bedroom Detached True Bungalow
- Much Sought After Residential Location
- Welcoming Entrance Vestibule & Hallway
- Spacious Lounge & Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Orangery With French Patio Doors
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Shower Room
- Well Landscaped Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway Parking & Single Garage
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** IMMACULATELY PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN THE VILLAGE OF CLIFTON *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this immaculately presented two bedroom detached true bungalow situated in a much sought after residential location in the village of Clifton. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious and modern living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, welcoming hallway, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, orangery, two good size double bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece shower room. Externally the property boasts beautifully landscaped front and rear gardens perfect for outdoor family entertainment with driveway parking for several vehicles leading to a single garage. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
3' 1'' x 3' 0'' (0.94m x 0.93m)
Entrance via UPVC double glazed door. Open brick elevations. Tiled flooring throughout. Wooden door with feature glazing panels leading into the hallway.
9' 3'' x 8' 10'' (2.83m x 2.7m)
Features a range of eye and base level units with contrasting work surfaces and tiled elevations. Composite sink and drainer unit with a chrome mixer tax. Space for a freestanding cooker with an integrated overhead extractor canopy. Space for an under cabinet fridge. Plumbed for a washing machine. Tiled flooring throughout. Pendant light fitting. Double panel radiator.
10' 7'' x 8' 2'' (3.25m x 2.5m)
Two UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. UPVC double glazed French doors leading out onto the rear garden. Tiled flooring throughout. Inset halogen spotlights. TV aerial point.
11' 0'' x 7' 1'' (3.37m x 2.18m)
Carpeted throughout. Two wall light fitting. Double panel radiator. Smoke alarm. Access to the loft.
19' 0'' x 11' 5'' (5.81m x 3.5m)
UPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation. Two UPVC double glazed windows to the side elevation. Living flame gas fire with a feature surround and hearth. Carpeted throughout. Ceiling light fitting. Double panel radiator. TV aerial point. Telephone point.
12' 3'' x 11' 10'' (3.74m x 3.62m)
UUPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Carpeted throughout. Pendant light fitting. Single panel radiator.
9' 9'' x 9' 4'' (2.99m x 2.87m)
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Carpeted throughout. Pendant light fitting. Single panel radiator.
5' 9'' x 5' 7'' (1.76m x 1.71m)
UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Features a three piece suite in white comprising of a dual flush WC, wall mounted hand wash basin and an electric step in shower cubicle. Fully tiled elevations and flooring throughout. Ceiling light fitting. Chrome heated towel ladder.
Beautifully landscaped fully enclosed laid to lawn rear garden with feature raised flower beds, mature shrubs, bushes and trees and a paved patio area perfect for outdoor family entertainment.
Single Detached Garage
Single detached garage with up and over style door. Power and light.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 454456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.