6 bedroom detached house for saleNeb Lane, Old Oxted, Surrey
- Situated on a private no through road.
- Built circa 1990
- Stands in a plot of two-thirds acre
- Over 3 floors
- 6 Bedrooms (5 first floor and 1 second floor)
- 3 En-suite Bathrooms or Shower Rooms
- Fabulous living space created by the open plan kitchen / breakfast room / garden room
- Spacious twin aspect sitting room with direct access to the patio entertaining space
- Stunning family room boasting high ceiling and stone open fireplace
- Large and open first floor landing
Situated in Old Oxted's most prestigious address is this imposing family home of over 5300 sq.ft. The property has been extended in recent years and now offers bright and versatile accommodation over three floors together with detached triple garage and grounds of circa two-thirds of an acre. EER 61
Situation - Tucked away towards the end of this most exclusive address and within close proximity to Old Oxted High Street and its wealth of period properties and inns. The property is also within reasonable walking distance of central Oxted offering a wide range of shopping facilities together with leisure pool complex, cinema, library and railway station with service of trains to East Croydon and London. Both private and state junior schools together with Oxted School are present within the area. Sporting and recreational facilities, such as the renowned Tandridge golf club, are available within the district. For the M25 commuter, access at Godstone Junction 6 gives road connections to other motorway networks, Dartford Tunnel, Heathrow Airport and via the M23 Gatwick Airport.
Location/Directions - From the A25 turn into the High Street of Old Oxted and then into Beadles Lane immediately opposite the Old Bell public house. Continue along Beadles Lane and Neb Lane is the second turning on your right after a quarter of a mile. On entering Neb Lane, which is a private road, follow the road until you reach the sixth house on the right house side.
To Be Sold - Rarely do properties in Neb Lane come to the open market and it is with great pleasure that Payne & Co. Are delighted to offer The Firs. Situated in Old Oxted s most prestigious address this superb family home boasts over 5300 sq.ft of living space. The property has been extended in recent years and now offers bright and versatile accommodation over three floors together with detached triple garage and grounds of 0.5 acre.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55822749.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28085669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne & Co, Oxted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.