3 bedroom terraced house for saleWrentham Avenue, Herne Bay
- Vacant Possession
- Refurbishment Required
- Fantastic Investment Opportunity
- Enclosed Garden
- Close To Local Schools
- Pleasant Residential Area
- Easy Access To Bus Routes
- Local Parade Of Shops
- Public Notice - 47 Wrentham Avenue. We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £193,500 Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place..
THREE BEDROOM TERRACE OFFERING VACANT POSSESSION. Great investment opportunity with this three bedroom terrace home situated in a pleasant residential area in Greenhill which offers local schools, a parade of shops, bus routes and easy access to the A299 Thanet Way. Lounge/diner, separate kitchen, two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and bathroom. There is an enclosed garden to rear and a garage en-bloc. This would make a fantastic project to transform back to a desirable family home. Call Miles and Barr the sole agents on 01227 740840 to book an appointment to view.
Greenhill is an outlying suburb of the coastal town of Herne Bay, The Thanet Way leading to the M2 motorway is easily accessible, as is Herne Bay railway station offering great links to London.
Greenhill is home to Briary Primary School for children aged from 4–11 years and Herne Bay High School for children aged from 11-18, a sports college which has gained its sports status.
Herne Bay Town Centre, sea front, arcades/amusements, pier and other amenities are all nearby, meaning the town has lots to offer. There are two parades of local shops in Greenhill and bus routes into town.
Lounge/Dining Room - 7.52m x 4.47m maximum, narrowing to 2.21m ( 24'8 -
Kitchen - 3.76m x 2.18m (12'4 x 7'2) -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom One - 3.58m x 2.59m (11'9 x 8'6) -
Bedroom Two - 3.20m x 2.57m (10'6 x 8'5) -
Bedroom Three - 2.62m x 1.80m (8'7 x 5'11) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55824177.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28085850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.