4 bedroom detached house for saleBradmore Way, Old Coulsdon
- Completely Re-developed & Extended to a High Specification
- Master Bedroom with Juliette Balcony & En-Suite Shower Room
- Downstairs Guest Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom
- Two Further Upstairs Bedrooms with Juliette Balconies
- Family Bathroom & Downstairs W.C.
- Spacious Kitchen / Dining / Family Area with Utility Room
- Triple Aspect Open Living Space
- Extensive Paved Patio Area with Glass Balustrade Surround
- Off Street Parking
- No Onward Chain
This property has been transformed from a 1950's bungalow to a beautifully designed and presented 21st century two-storey family home comprising of plenty of open plan living accommodation being completed re-developed to include all aspects you would find in a NEW BUILD. This superb property is brought to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Accommodation comprises of OPEN LOUNGE, 'L' SHAPED KITCHEN / DINING / FAMILY AREA with UTILITY AREA, DOWNSTAIRS GUEST BEDROOM with EN-SUITE BATHROOM & DOWNSTAIRS W.C. THREE FURTHER BEDROOMS with EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM TO THE MASTER BEDROOM along with FAMILY BATHROOM, EAVES STORAGE. LARGE PAVED PATIO AREA with LAWNED REAR GARDEN. LANDSCAPED FRONT GARDEN & OFF-STREET PARKING SPACE.
In addition, this completely re-developed property includes all aspects you would find in a NEW BUILD comprising NEW ROOF * NEW WOOD-EFFECT FLOORING & CARPETING THROUGHOUT * NEW INTERNAL DOORS with COMPLIMENTARY HARDWARE * NEW SANITARY WARE * NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN SURFACES, UNITS AND APPLIANCES * NEW BOILER & RADIATORS * NEW DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT, INCLUDING BI-FOLD DOORS TO BOTH DOWNSTAIRS LOUNGE AREAS, PATIO DOORS TO THE THREE UPSTAIRS BEDROOMS, MODERN UPVC FRONT DOOR.
Quietly situated in this very popular residential area enjoying SUPERB VIEWS AT THE REAR ACROSS TO FARTHING DOWNS. Conveniently located approximately midway between Coulsdon town with many shops including Waitrose, Pizza Express, Cafe Nero and Old Coulsdon village with a short walk from the pond, excellent play area, popular local pub and local shops including Post Office and bakery. The area offers excellent recreational facilities and a good selection of currently well performing schools for all ages including Keston and Coulsdon Church of England Primary schools, Oasis Academy and Coulsdon College. Coulsdon South mainline offers excellent transport links within easy reach, running a fast and frequent service to London Victoria and London Bridge. Coulsdon is ideally placed for easy road access to the M23 / M25 motorways.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55825863.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100326002553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Brown Mark Youll, Old Coulsdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.