2 bedroom detached house for salePennistone Road, Shelley, Huddersfield HD8
- Characterful chocolate box cottage
- Off street parking for multiple cars
- Short walk to Shepley train station
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Space on landing for computer desk
- Easily to maintain garden
- 2 double bedrooms
- Combi boiler fitted
- Dry cellar great for storage
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or calling us.
We are delighted to offer for sale with no chain this chocolate box 2 bedroom link-detached cottage in this sought after and convenient location of Shelley. The property is within easy reach of local amenities and only a short walk to Shepley train station.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and includes ample living space with large kitchen/diner, separate utility room and living room which has a door leading to a useful dry cellar.
Upstairs you will find 2 double bedrooms, space on landing for computer desk and a bathroom which has a rolltop bath and separate shower.
Outside the property you have a private enclosed garden to the front of the property that is easily maintained. To the rear of the property you have off street parking from Far Bank Road for multiple cars and the footings to erect a garage if you wish to.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan.
To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by visiting our website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55826262.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference bx7-2l4d. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.