3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWhitsands Road, Swaffham
- Town Location
- Detached Bungalow
- Generous Plot
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Heaps of Potential
- Non Estate Position
NON ESTATE…….heaps of potential, endless possibilities the perfect project! A detached three bedroom bungalow sat on a generously sized plot within close proximity of Swaffham town centre. Available to purchase with NO ONWARD CHAIN!!!
Located within the popular Whitsands Road just on the edge of Swaffham town centre we are thrilled to offer this detached three bedroom bungalow to the market with a generously sized plot giving potential to be further extended or altered. Swaffham is a thriving market town with a good range of shops and amenities and is also conveniently located just off of the A47 offering easy access in both directions. The bungalow currently offers accommodation in the shape of an entrance hallway, sitting room, sun room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Warmed by oil fired central heating and partly UPVC double glazed, further benefits include an integral single garage with power & lighting, two brick built storage rooms, fantastic gated shingle driveway with ample parking and also front and rear gardens mainly laid to lawn. Suitable for a variety of potential purchasers we expect to receive good interest levels so be quick to register your interest today.
Wooden glazed entrance door leads into;
Parquet flooring with doors to all rooms off of it and storage cupboard.
Living Room 15' x 11' 10" ( 4.57m x 3.61m )
Coved ceiling, window to the side aspect, radiator, television point, door to kitchen and opening to;
Sun Room 10' max x 11' 11" max ( 3.05m max x 3.63m max )
Windows to the rear and side aspects with sliding patio doors out to the garden.
Kitchen 15' max x 12' max ( 4.57m max x 3.66m max )
Matching base fitted and eye level units, work surfaces over, tiled splashbacks, inset 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink with drainer, smooth & coved ceiling, electric cooker point, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine & dishwasher, radiator, window to the rear aspect, airing cupboard, central heating boiler, door to entrance hallway and UPVC double glazed door to the side entrance passage.
Bedroom One 12' x 9' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.77m )
Window to the side aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' x 6' ( 2.44m x 1.83m )
Window to the side aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 5' 5" ( 3.84m x 1.65m )
Window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Dated but tidy fitted three piece suite with shower over the bath, radiator and window to the side aspect.
The property has gardens to the front and rear mainly laid to lawn with a patio area at the rear, gated side access also and two brick built storage sheds. The front also has a large gated shingle driveway allowing ample parking along with a single garage.
Garage 16' x 10' ( 4.88m x 3.05m )
Power, lighting, window to the side aspect and double entrance doors.
From Swaffham town centre take Cley Road located at the side of the White Hart Inn ( Swaffham social club) and then the immediate right into Whitsands Road where the property can be found on the left hand side clearly marked by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55827388.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.