4 bedroom detached house for saleGrand View Road, Hope Cove, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7
- Coastal views
- Close to sandy beaches
- Main house with 3 large double bedrooms, the master having extensive sea views
- Large entrance hall
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Triple aspect sitting room with wood burning stove and panoramic views
- Modern family bathroom and separate shower room
- Annexe with shower room and large balcony
- Detached double garage
- Landscaped front and rear gardens with paved terracing
Recently refurbished to a high specification by the present owners, Tidewave has a wonderful, slightly elevated, position a short walk from the beach and a large garden with access at the rear to a footpath leading to the coastal path. The spacious accommodation enjoys excellent views across the village to the beach, sea and coastline. The newly fitted kitchen is well equipped with integrated appliances, Maia solid surface worktops and Amtico flooring, and leads into the dining room with French doors opening onto the sun terrace and garden. A separate side entrance door leads to the annexe with shower room, large studio living area and double sliding patio doors opening onto a large decked and glass balustrade balcony. In addition, the property benefits from a detached double garage with electrically operated up and over door. The good-sized garden, which wraps around the front, side and back of the house, has been designed and laid out for easy maintenance and includes some attractive and pleasant sitting out areas.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55829523.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL160108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Salcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.