3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCharlotte Place, BARRY
- Bay Fronted End Terrace House
- Three Bedrooms & First Floor Bathroom
- 'Through' Lounge/Dining Room
- Kitchen & Utility/Store Room
- Forecourt & Rear Yard
- No Onward Chain
- Close to Train Station
- Transport Links & Local Shops
A handsome bay fronted, end of terrace house sold with no onward chain and situated within walking distance of Cadoxton Train Station & Holton Road. The house offers a through living/dining room, kitchen, utility/store room, three bedrooms and superb first floor bathroom. Forecourt & Rear Yard.
Call Allen & Harris today to arrange your viewing!
Enclosed forecourt to front with hedgerow and tiled path leading to:
Accessed via obscured double glazed front door into hall with stairs rising to first floor landing, cloak hanging space, central heating control unit and door to:
Dining Room 11' 3" x 11' 2" ( 3.43m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to rear, coved ceiling, dado rail, built in store cupboards and gas fire. Radiator, door to kitchen and arch with obscured glass panels leading into:
Lounge 13' 4" into bay x 11' 7" ( 4.06m into bay x 3.53m )
Double glazed bay window to front, coved ceiling, dado rail TV point and power points. Radiator and gas fire with wooden mantle and marble surround and hearth.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.43m x 2.59m )
Fitted kitchen offering a range of 'shaker' style wall cupboards and base units with worktops over and stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Fitted cooker hood and space for cooker, fridge and washing machine. Under stairs storage area, fully tiled walls, power points and radiator. Double glazed window to side and door to rear yard. Door to:
Utility / Store Room
Windows to rear, space and power for white goods.
First Floor Landing
Loft access hatch, radiator and power points. Doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 7' 11" ( 4.17m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted bedroom furniture, exposed wood floorboards, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' 4" ( 3.35m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to side, exposed wood floorboards, wall mounted 'Worcester' gas boiler, radiator, heater and power points.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 6' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to front, exposed wood floorboards, radiator and power points.
Refitted suite comprising a low level w.c, wash hand basin set into 'high gloss' vanity unit and walk in shower cubicle with 'travertine' tiled splash backs. Exposed stained wood floorboards, 'high gloss' storage unit, chrome heated towel rail and obscured double glazed window to side.
Side path with outside tap and steps leading down to low maintenance enclosed yard.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55829917.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.