3 bedroom detached house for saleBeechwood Drive, Great Sutton, Ellesmere Port
- No Chain
- Off Road Parking
Jones and Chapman are delighted to bring to the market this three bedroom detached property in the sought after area of Great Sutton.
Jones and Chapman are delighted to bring to the market this three bedroom detached property in the sought after area of Great Sutton. The property is located on a good sized plot, and is situated close to local schools, shops and public transport. To the ground floor, this family home comprises; an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, and well-proportioned kitchen. To the first floor; the property comprises three bedrooms, an en-suite to the master bedroom and a family bathroom. Externally, there is well-presented front and rear gardens, driveway and a garage! An internal inspection is essential to appreciate what this property truly has to offer!
A front double glazed window and a front double glazed window and radiator.
Lounge 16' 6" x 12' 1" ( 5.03m x 3.68m )
A front double glazed window, a gas fire place, a radiator, both a television and telephone connection point and a open plan layout.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 7' 2" ( 3.25m x 2.18m )
Rear double glazed patio doors and a radiator.
Kitchen 11' x 7' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.39m )
A fitted kitchen, a sink and drainer unit, an electrical oven and gas hob. Tiling, a radiator, plumbing for the washing machine, a double glazed window to the rear and a door to the rear garden.
Stairs leading from the hall, an airing cupboard, access to the loft and a double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.91m x 2.69m )
A double glazed window to the front, a radiator, a television and telephone connection point and a fitted wardrobe.
A double glazed window to the side, a wash hand basin and a WC. A shower cubicle, a radiator and tiling.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.69m )
A rear double glazed window, a radiator, a television and telephone point and a fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 8' x 6' 5" ( 2.44m x 1.96m )
A double glazed window to the front, a radiator, a telephone connection point and a fitted wardrobe.
A rear double glazed window, a radiator, a WC and wash hand basin. A shower, , bath and mixer taps and tiles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU105738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.