3 bedroom end of terrace house for sale93 Barclay Way, Livingston, West Lothian, EH54 8HA
Offers in Excess of
- Spacious, three bedroom, end-terrace villa in a quiet residential street, located in Livingston, West Lothian.
- The accommodation consists of a hall, living room, dining kitchen, three double bedrooms, and shower room.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, private front and rear gardens and extensive storage.
- There is ample, unrestricetd on-street parking in the immediate vicinity.
- Home Report available online.
Spacious, three bedroom, dual-aspect, end-terrace villa in a quiet residential street, located in Livingston, West Lothian. The accommodation consists of a hall and landing, living room, dining kitchen, three double bedrooms, and shower room. Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, private gardens and excellent storage, including extensive eaves space. The hall, with with a deep storage cupboard and wood-effect laminate flooring, serves the ground-floor rooms. The living room has patio doors that open onto the back garden, an understairs cupboard, laminate flooring, and a decorative fireplace with stone hearth. To the front of the property, the well-sized kitchen is fitted with vinyl flooring, traditional style units with laminate worktops, an integrated gas hob, electric oven and a freestanding dishwasher. The shower room is fitted with a contemporary, white suite, wall panelling, and a shower enclosure with mixer shower. Bedroom three, to the rear of the ground floor, is a double and is finished in neutral colours. On the upper storey, the main bedroom is set to the rear and benefits from open wardrobe space, a small cupboard, and access to extensive eaves storage. A second rear-facing double bedroom, also has eaves storage access. The private front garden is mainly hard landscaped, whilst the rear garden is partly laid to grass, with a paved patio and a timber shed. There is ample, unrestricted parking in the immediate area. Livingston, the largest town in West Lothian, has an excellent range of shopping and recreational facilities, including the renowned Livingston Centre and Livingston Designer Outlet, along with extensive local shopping and a range of supermarkets. There are also an excellent choice of sports and leisure pursuits including a network of walking and cycle paths, parks, woodlands, swimming pools, golf courses, libraries, multi-screen cinema, and sports centres. Well-regarded nursery, primary and secondary schools are available locally, and this location has excellent transport links, with the M8 passing to the north of the town, and the A71 to the south. Two railway stations serve separate railway lines, connecting with Edinburgh, Glasgow and other subsidiary destinations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6973559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.