2 bedroom terraced house for saleBeeston View, CHESTER
- Guide price £165,000 - £185,000
- Mid-terrace property
- Two bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Rear garden
Guide price £165,000 - £185,000. Situated in one of Chester's most popular residential areas is this two bedroom mid-terraced property. The property benefits from ample local amenities and schools as well as being within easy reach of Chester City Centre with access to all transport networks.
Guide price £165,000 - £185,000. Situated in one of Chester's most popular residential areas is this two bedroom mid-terraced property. The property benefits from ample local amenities and schools as well as being within easy reach of Chester City Centre with access to all transport networks as well as the scenic River Dee. In brief the property comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, lean to, cloakroom/wc, landing, bedroom one, bedroom two, bathroom, rear garden,
Entrance door to side elevation. UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Wood effect flooring. Door to entrance hall.
Stairs to first floor. Wall mounted electric heater. Wood effect flooring.
Lounge 14' 9" x 13' 6" ( 4.50m x 4.11m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Feature fire place with marble surround and hearth and inset coal effect gas fire. TV point. Coved ceiling. Wall mounted electric heater. Storage cupboard. Door to dining room.
Dining Room 11' 3" + recess x 8' 1" ( 3.43m + recess x 2.46m )
Window to rear elevation. Wall mounted heater. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 5' 4" ( 2.46m x 1.63m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base and drawer units with complementary worksurfaces and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Space for appliances. Tiled walls. Window to rear elevation.
Storage cupboard. Sink and drainer unit. Space for appliances. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Door to rear elevation.
Low level WC.
Loft access. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Double bedroom. UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Fitted wardrobes. Dressing Table.
Double bedroom. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower attachment to mixer tap. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. UPVC double glazed obscured glass window to rear elevation Wall mounted heater.
Front garden laid to paving with planted borders and fencing to boundaries.
Rear courtyard garden with fencing to boundaries and gate to rear alley.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55836283.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.