Land for saleKings Hill (beside the town), Bude
- Ready to go housing development site beside Bude town and beaches
- Planning permission for NINE houses (no affordable)
- Situated in a tranquil, favoured, residential area of the town
- 3250 sq. ft of sound office / workshop space, fully serviced
- Near National Cycle path running from Widemouth to Morwenstow
- Superb Level Site (0.26 ha) with full length road frontage
Bude is a long established North Cornish resort town with a reputation for surfing beaches and links golf course flanked by unspoilt stretches of cliff scenery. The town has a full range of social, commercial and shopping facilities. The site is well located. Set back from Kings Hill, the site is within easy walking of the town centre and local beaches. To the rear of the site there are country walks and cycle paths which run to Morwenstow and Widemouth.Kings Hill is within easy reach of the secondary school, supermarkets, leisure centre, canal front, sea front, local pubs and the Rugby Club. The A39 ‘Atlantic Highway’ is only a mile away and provides excellent access to the larger towns of Bideford and Barnstaple (34 miles) in North Devon and southwards into Cornwall.To the south at Launceston (18 miles) is the A30 dual carriageway. Beyond the City of Exeter (a further 42 miles) provides Inter City Rail Link, M5 motorway, and International Airport.Used as a depot by Western Power for many years, the site is level, conveniently shaped and enclosed by security fencing. Part of the site could be separated to form secure build store and compound. The site has a max width of approx 113 m. and the max depth is approx. 53 m. In total the site has an area of approx. 0.26 hectares.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7117166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Bude - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.