3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhitecoats Drive, Lytham, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 4HH
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- In The Picturesque Town Of Lytham
- Located Close To All Local Amenities
- Welcoming Entrance Porch & Hallway
- Spacious Lounge & Large Dining Room
- Good Size Kitchen & Separate Utility
- Three Good Size Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Well Landscaped Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway Parking & Single Garage
- Offered With No Onward Chain
*** UNIQUE & WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN THE PICTURESQUE TOWN OF LYTHAM *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this unique and well presented three bedroom semi detached family home situated in a much sought after residential location in the picturesque town of Lytham. Positioned within walking distance of all local amenities, travel links and Lytham town centre, with it's town centre precincts and local attractions, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance porch, welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, large dining room, kitchen, utility room, three good size bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom. Externally the property boasts beautifully landscaped front and rear gardens perfect for outdoor family entertainment with driveway leading to a single integral garage. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 437672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, St Annes Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.