2 bedroom apartment for saleFlat 2, Kenilworth Avenue, Harrogate, North Yorkshire
- Handsome conversion apartment
- Period features and charm throughout
- Two double bedrooms
- Dining room / Third bedroom / Study
- Off street parking and garage
- Fantastic school catchment
- Excellent road links
- Favoured south side of Harrogate
- EPC Rating : D
A wonderful double fronted apartment, located on the first floor of this handsome and imposing stone built detached residence set in attractive gardens on the favoured south side of Harrogate. The apartment, which has a delightful approach from the front gardens and driveway, is accessed from its private entrance. Once inside and up the stairs, all of the living accommodation is laterally arranged over the first floor. The living room is to the front and features large period style windows and a focal point feature fireplace. The dining room is accessed from the hallway and is to the front of the property. This versatile room could be used as a third bedroom or indeed a study. The fully fitted kitchen is to the rear of the apartment with pleasant views. Both of the bedrooms are good size double rooms and feature built in wardrobes. The house bathroom is to the rear and has a bath and a separate walk-in shower.
To the outside there is off street parking leading to a single garage.
Kenilworth Avenue is a quiet and peaceful tree lined street, set well back from the main road yet affords very easy access to the shops and amenities on Leeds Road, including the large M&S food hall. The town centre is easily accessible and there are excellent road links, a great bus route and the train station at Hornbeam Park is accessible on foot. School catchment is excellent with a range of highly rated schools nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55849156.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGT160175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.