1 bedroom apartment for saleDrapers Fields, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1
- Refurbished Apartment Brand New carpets and appliances
- CV1- great investment property
- Tenanted 12month contract
- Top floor apartment with excellent views
Armstrong Property Management are pleased to bring this 1 bedroom Penthouse Apartment to Market, it is situated in a secure purpose built block within this convenient development adjacent to Coventry Canal. Situated within easy access of the City Centre and offering an excellent opportunity to purchase an investment/first time buy property. The accommodation benefits from uPVC double glazing and electric heating and briefly comprises secure communal entrance, reception hall, living room, fitted kitchen with built-in appliances, double bedroom, bathroom with electric shower, communal gardens and parking spaces. The property will be offered for sale with no further chain involved.
Communal Entrance - A communal entrance with intercom entry phone system leads to a hallway with a staircase leading up to the top floor where the flat is situated as follows.
Reception Hall - An entrance door with inset spy-hole leads to the Reception Hall with night storage heater, cloaks cupboard, built-in airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and doors leading off to the following accommodation:
Lounge - 3.61m x 4.47m (11'10" x 14'7") - With two uPVC double glazed front windows, night storage heater, artex to ceiling, ceiling light point, tv aerial and telephone point. Door leads through to the kitchen as follows:
Kitchen - 2.16m x 3.61m (7'1" x 11'10") - With fitted units comprising work top surfaces extending to two sides, inset single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and double door base cupboard below. Additional three single door base cupboards with drawers and four single door wall units, inset four ring glass hob with built-in electric stainless steel oven below and fitted extractor hood and brand new washing machine and fridge freezer , tiled splash-backs as fitted, artexing to ceiling, ceiling spot-lighting, electric fan heater and door to useful pantry cupboard.
Bedroom 1 - 2.72m x 3.40m (8'11" x 11'1") - With uPVC double glazed front window and electric wall heater and brand new carpets
Bathroom - With suite comprising panelled bath, Triton electric shower unit, rail and curtain, vanity wash hand basin, low level wc, electric shaver socket, extractor fan, electric fan heater, artexing to ceiling and ceiling spot-lighting.
Outside - The property is situated amongst communal gardens with ample car-parking spaces.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference drapersfield. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Armstrong Property Management Services , Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.