2 bedroom flat for saleHighfields Park Drive, Derby, Derbyshire DE22 1JU
- Penthouse Apartment
- Roof Top Views
- Exclusive Estate
- Spacious Open Plan Living
- 2 Double Bedrooms - Built-In Wardrobes
- Juliet balcony
- Small Block - Only 6 Flats
- Secure Video Intercom Entry
- Allocated Parking and Visitor Parking
- Plenty Of Storage - Access To Loft Space
This is rare opportunity to acquire a well presented two double bedroom penthouse apartment in the sought after area of Darley Abbey and Allestree.
Offering spacious living accommodation and in brief comprising: entrance hall, large living area with open plan kitchen and built-in appliances, master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, second double bedroom and bathroom. The property also benefits from plenty of storage in the loft space.
Entrance Hall - Door to storage cupboard, loft hatch, intercom entry system and doors to all other rooms.
Open Plan Living Area - 18'3" x 9'1" (5.57m x 2.77m) -
Living Area - UPVC double glazed windows to the side elevation, television point prewired for Freesat, UPVC double glazed French doors opening on to a Juliet balcony with superb views.
Kitchen Area - Fitted with a modern range of wall, base, drawer and display units, integrated electric hob with stainless steel chimney style extractor fan over, electric oven, free standing fridge and washer dryer.
Bedroom One - 12'0" x 9'10" (3.67m x 3.00m) - Spacious king sized bedroom, built-in wardrobes, recessed storage cupboard, UPVC double glazed windows to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two - 10'8" x 9'9" (3.25m x 2.98m) - Large double bedroom, UPVC double glazed window with views to the rear elevation.
Bathroom - Fitted with a modern three piece suite comprising of; low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over, tiled splash backs, shaver point and ceiling spot lights.
Outside & Gardens -
To the rear is allocated parking with further visitor parking available. Also access to a number of communal green spaces within the estate.
Close to Darley Abbey Park and Derby city centre.
There are excellent transport links with fast access to the A6, A38, A50 and A52 leading to the M1 motorway.
The property is also well placed for Pride Park, University of Derby, Derby Railway Station, The Royal Derby Hospital, Rolls-Royce and Toyota.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Settled, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.