3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBushey Way, Park Langley, Beckenham
- Ideal for Langley Park Schools
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Extended semi detached house
- Attractively maintained garden
- Large double glazed conservatory
- Sitting room open to dining room
- Modern and spacious bathroom
- Separate utility room and study
In a sought after location, this semi detached family home offers generous living accommodation maintained to a high standard. Large sitting room open to dining room plus spacious double glazed conservatory, study, separate utility room and fitted kitchen. Three good size double bedrooms arranged off landing plus well appointed bathroom and separate wc. Fourth bedroom could be used as second study or sitting room off teenager's bedroom. Ideally situated for the popular Langley Park Schools with beautiful rear garden that is a feature of the property.
Bushey Way runs between Wickham Way and Elwill Way and, if approached from Wickham Way, this property is on the left hand side, near the bottom of the road. Schools in the area include the popular Langley Park Secondary Schools and new Primary as well as Highfield and Unicorn Primary Schools. West Wickham station (Charing Cross) is about three quarters of a mile away and Beckenham Junction or Bromley South stations are both about one and a half miles away. Bromley and Croydon Town Centres are within easy reach by car and local shops are available at the corner of Westmoreland Road and Pickhurst Lane as well as at the end of Wickham Way by the Park Langley Roundabout.
Property ref: 121_752_4633767
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55850604.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4633767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Park Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.