3 bedroom terraced house for saleVilliers Street, Coventry
- Excellent opportunity to purchase a 3 bedroomed terraced house
- Close to Ball Hill, City Centre & University
- Downstairs bathroom & 3 first floor bedrooms
- 4th bedroom could be made from front reception room
- 2 ground floor reception rooms & modern kitchen
- Double glazed & gas centrally heated
- All in good condition
*INVESTMENT* An excellent opportunity to purchase a three bedroomed terraced house close to Ball Hill, City Centre and University. There are three bedrooms upstairs and a fourth bedroom could be made if required from the front reception room. There are two reception rooms to the ground floor, modern kitchen and downstairs bathroom. Double glazed and gas centrally heated. All in good condition.
Front Reception Room - 3.49 x 3.34 (11'5" x 10'11") - Via the uPVC front door with wood laminate flooring and a double glazed window to the front elevation, with feature fireplace and room to partition off to create a fourth bedroom if required, doorway leading to:
Second Reception Room - 3.50 x 3.34 (11'5" x 10'11") - With wood laminate flooring, under stairs storage cupboard and door leading to the stairwell rising to the first floor, double glazed window to the rear elevation, gas central heating radiator and doorway leading to:
Kitchen - 2.41 x 1.98 (7'10" x 6'5") - This modern kitchen comprises a good range of wall and base units with square edge work surfaces and tiled splashbacks, stainless steel rounded sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, four ring ceramic hob with electric oven underneath and extractor above, space and plumbing for a washing machine. Double glazed window.
Rear Lobby - Having space for an upright fridge freezer, an obscure double glazed door leading out to the rear garden and door leading to:
Downstairs Bathroom - Having tiled flooring and tiled walls, three piece suite with low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath, gas central heating radiator and obscure double glazed window.
First Floor Landing - With doors leading to:
Bedroom One - 4.49 x 3.51 (14'8" x 11'6") - This upstairs room benefits from larger than average sizes with two double glazed windows, central heating radiator and plenty of built in bedroom furniture.
Bedroom Two - 2.51 x 2.59 (8'2" x 8'5") - Having a double glazed window and a gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three - 3.50 x 1.86 (11'5" x 6'1") - Having two double glazed windows and a cupboard over the stairs.
Rear Garden - There is a patio with borders and a garden shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55852071.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28088788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne Associates, Walsgrave Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.