3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRossall Road, Scale Hall, Lancaster, LA1 5HQ
- Ideal family home * Viewing recommended
- Well presented 3 bed semi-detached house
- Between Morecambe and Lancaster
- Nr local amenities & main bus routes
- Kitchen diner with door to conservatory
- Modern fully tiled bathroom/wc
- Fully boarded loft with Velux skylight
- Off-rd park, large encl rear garden
IDEAL FAMILY HOME * CONSERVATORY * FULLY BOARDED LOFT WITH SKYLIGHT * LARGE REAR GARDEN * VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED * Well presented three bedroom semi detached house in this convenient location between Morecambe and Lancaster. Within easy reach of L & M college, Asda, Grosvenor Park and close to a main regular bus route. The accommodation is fully uPVC double glazed, gas central heated and briefly comprises: front entrance, hallway, lounge with feature fireplace, open plan kitchen diner with French doors leading into the rear conservatory, first floor landing with double hatch access to the fully boarded loft room with Velux skylight, three bedrooms and modern fully tiled bathroom/wc. Outside there is a low maintenance front garden, driveway providing off-road parking and there is a large fully enclosed rear garden with lawn and patio areas. Of interest we feel to family buyers seeking a ready to move into home in this popular location. Internal viewing recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55852228.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 359311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessops Estate Agents, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.