2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHigh Road, Wisbech St. Mary, Wisbech
- Fully renovated detached bungalow
- Fantastic village location close to amenities
- 2 bedrooms
- Open plan living with newly fitted kitchen & bathroom
- Off road parking plus low maintenance rear garden
TOP PRESENTATION! Situated in a fantastic village location close to amenities is this renovated detached bungalow that has an impressive newly fitted kitchen & bathroom, separate office, 2 bedrooms, living room area, utility, off road parking & a low maintenance rear garden. Viewing essential!
TOP PRESENTATION! Situated in a fantastic village location close to amenities is this renovated detached bungalow that is offered in excellent condition throughout. Close by there is a fish and chip shop, village store, primary school and a bus service.
There is impressive open plan living with a good sized bay fronted kitchen/living room with features including upright radiators, a fan and a recently fitted kitchen that has a built in double oven, induction hob, extractor hood, fridge & 2 sinks with a fresh water drinking tap with water softener. There is also a separate utility that houses a tall fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher. Completing the accommodation there are 2 bedrooms (with built in wardrobes to bedroom one) and a recently fitted bathroom that has a bath, shower cubicle, wc and wash basin.
Please note that the venetian blinds will stay in both bedrooms, open plan living room and utility.
Moving outside there is access to the fully insulated workspace that has an electric and telephone/internet point - previously used as an office. Outside also provides off road parking to the front and a low maintenance garden to the rear that has a patio, 3 sheds, lighting, tap, power and 2 side access's.
Call today to arrange a viewing!
Living Room/ Kitchen/ Diner 23' 3" max inc bay x 11' 7" max ( 7.09m max inc bay x 3.53m max )
Utility Room 8' 11" x 7' 3" ( 2.72m x 2.21m )
Bathroom 7' 3" x 6' 11" ( 2.21m x 2.11m )
Bedroom One 12' 8" max inc bay x 9' 7" ( 3.86m max inc bay x 2.92m )
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 6' 8" ( 2.90m x 2.03m )
Office 6' 9" x 6' 4" ( 2.06m x 1.93m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the former A47, Nene Quay, signposted Peterborough to the first set of traffic lights and turn right over the bridge. Turn immediately left into North Brink and continue to the traffic lights. Turn left and continue along North Brink and follow the road round into Barton Road. Proceed to the village of Wisbech St Mary and continue along High Road where the property can be found on your left hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55852752.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB117756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.