4 bedroom detached house for saleAytoun Avenue, Kirkcaldy, Fife, KY2
- Stunning Open Plan Social Dining Kitchen Extension to Rear
- Immaculately Presented
- Ideally Located for Commuting
- Luxury Kitchen, En Suite WC and Bathroom
- High Quality Finishings Throughout
- Lovely Enclosed Back Garden
- BiFold Doors in Family Room Opening Onto Back Garden
- Spacious, Flexible Accommodation
Stunning 4 Bed Villa with fabulous open plan social dining kitchen and family area extension offering luxurious and spacious living accommodation. Ideally located for amenities including nearby schools, Fife Central Retail Park (only a stroll away) and the A92 for commuting. This property offers spacious living and bedroom accommodation for the growing family, featuring a large social kitchen / family / dining room with bifold doors opening onto the enclosed and mature back garden. The kitchen itself boasts a large island and array of high gloss units with integrated appliances, solid oak worktops and 2 velux windows which help to flood this area with natural light. There is also a generous sized under stair cupboard in the kitchen, as well as a large separate utility room, downstairs WC, separate cloakroom / store room and a formal lounge with a bay window and fireplace to the front of the house. On the upper level there are 4 generous bedrooms, one master with luxury en suite shower room with wet wall, mirrored cabinet and feature circular radiator. The family bathroom boasts a built in vanity unit and also has a linen cupboard for additional storage. The property benefits from fitted wardrobes in all 4 bedrooms and there is a hatch to the attic in the upper hall. There is plenty space for parking outside in the private driveway as well as in the garage and there are mature and landscaped gardens to front and rear. The private, enclosed and easily maintained back garden boasts a patio, shrubs, lawn and trees.
The property was built in 2007 (extended 2011) and is set in the popular NW side of Kirkcaldy in an attractive modern, private residential development. Kirkcaldy itself boasts its own railway station, theatre, library, parks, leisure centre, beach, an array of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants and a well-regarded Esplanade overlooking the River Forth.
Lounge 5.17m x 3.58m
Social Kitchen / Family Room / Dining Room 6.88m x 5.77m
Utility Room 4.11m x 1.90m
WC 1.55m x 1m
Cloakroom 1.80m x 1.35m
Master Bedroom 4.37m x 3.55m
En Suite 2.30x 1.86m
Bedroom 2 3.20m x 2.83m
Bedroom 3 3.35m x 2.80m
Bedroom 4 2.90m x 2.25m
Bathroom 2.55m x 2.10m
Home Report Value £245,000
Council Tax Band F
Energy Performance Rating C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ffaytoun13. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fords Daly Legal, Kirkcaldy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.