4 bedroom house for salePear Tree Close, Chessington
- 1 Reception Room
- 2 Bathrooms + WC
- Help to Buy Available
- Leafy quiet cul-de-sac but close to transport and shops
- Approximately 35 minutes to London Waterloo from Chessington North
- Easy bus links to Epsom, Hook and Kingston
- Easy access to junction 9 of the M25
- Borough of Kingston upon Thames
- 2 miles from Chessington World of Adventures
- Low energy homes, triple glazed, solar panels
Help to Buy available. Pear Tree Close is a quiet leafy cul-de-sac of Chessington, sheltered from passing traffic but also in the heart of the town. Easy walking distance to many pleasant shops and Chessington North railway station trains run directly to London Waterloo taking an average of 34 minutes, buses can be caught from Pear Tree Close or nearby which take you to Epsom, Kingston, Hook and Kingston Hospital. With easy access to junction 9 of the M25 Chessington has the best of both worlds for commuters. Chessington itself in located within the Borough of Kingston upon Thames boasting many fine schools in addition to its well established university. Chessington has an abundance of recreational and sports choices including the beautiful Horton Country Park, Horton Park golf club, riding stables, football & rugby clubs, David Lloyd Sports Centre, badminton, squash clubs and an athletics club, for children it also has Hobbledown Childrens Farm and the very famous Chessington World of Adventures which is approximately 2 miles away. All in all Chessington is a truly comprehensive mixture of facilities offering something for all ages and tastes.
1 Reception Room
2 Bathrooms + WC
Help to Buy Available
Leafy quiet cul-de-sac but close to transport and shops
Approximately 35 minutes to London Waterloo from Chessington North
Easy bus links to Epsom, Hook and Kingston
Easy access to junction 9 of the M25
Borough of Kingston upon Thames
2 miles from Chessington World of Adventures
Low energy homes, triple glazed, solar panels
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 229575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lauristons, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.