4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFilby
- Impressive Detached Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms (Master En suite)
- Outstanding Kitchen/Dining/Day Room
- Underfloor Heating via Air Source Heat Pump
- High Quality Specification & Fittings
- Immaculate Presentation
- Generous Garden in an Exclusive Development
- Double Garage & Large Driveway
- Sought After Village Location
- Internal Viewing Strongly Advised
Aldreds are delighted to offer this exceptionally well presented and spacious detached bungalow located in the sought after village of Filby. The beautiful modern bungalow has been further extended by the current owners offering an impressive day room addition with bifolding doors leading to a recently landscaped garden. The property is finished to a high specification throughout and offers underfloor heating via air source heat pump, uPVC sealed unit double glazed windows, high specification kitchen, bathroom and ensuite, generous driveway and a double garage. Early internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this exceptional bungalow in this extremely popular development.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55856703.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7244304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aldreds, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.