5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorth Terrace, Crook
- Deceptively spacious five bedroom property
- Quirky layout
- Spacious living accommodation
- Generous sized garden
- Off street car parking
- Within strolling distance of Crook town centre
- Viewing highly recommended
This deceptively spacious five bedroom semi detached house which has a quirky layout and ample living accommodation, it is well positioned in Crook and is within strolling distance of the town centre.
The house should appeal to a number of buyers including growing families and those seeking a larger house.
The floor plan comprises of entrance vestibule, hallway, lounge, dining room, second reception room, kitchen, cloakroom/w.c. To the first floor there are four bedrooms and a large room which is currently being used as a study, but could potentially be used as a sixth bedroom. There is also a family bathroom with a four piece suite. To the third floor there is an extra bedroom.
Outside there is a generous sized garden which is enclosed and has timber gates opening allowing for off street car parking.
We feel only with an internal viewing you would be able to fully appreciate this property, please contact Robinsons today to arrange yours.
Entrance Vestibule -
Lounge - 5.69m x 4.06m (18'8 x 13'4) -
Dining Room - 3.28m x 2.72m (10'9 x 8'11) -
Second Reception Room - 4.52m x 4.06m (14'10 x 13'4) -
Kitchen - 4.22m x 3.78m (13'10 x 12'5) -
First Floor Landing -
Master Bedroom - Situated To Front Aspect - 5.82m x 4.42m (19'1 x 14'6 ) -
Bedroom - Situated To Front Aspect - 4.75m x 3.91m (15'7" x 12'9" ) -
Bedroom - Situated To Rear Aspect - 3.43m x 2.77m (11'3 x 9'1) -
Bedroom - Situated To Rear And Side Aspect - 4.24m x 3.78m (13'11 x 12'5) -
Study - Situated To Side Aspect - 3.53m x 3.48m (11'7 x 11'5) -
Second Floor -
Bedroom - 4.75m x 4.32m (15'7 x 14'2) -
Outside - The large garden area is enclosed with gated access and has been designed for easy maintenance but has a great deal of potential and there is space for off street car parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28088462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinsons, Crook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.